Monday, December 1, 2008

"It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas"...on my blog!

I love Christmastime!! And I love The Cutest Blog on the Block backgrounds! What talent!

I have so many things to do to get ready this year. I usually have our family Christmas card pictures done by now, I have one more tree to put up and I have not baked any cookies...well, that's not true, I've baked some, but they have all been eaten. I need to bake more and freeze some to save for Christmas Eve and neighbor gifts. We also have to take Dylann to get her Christmas pics made with Santa. I hope she likes him...not all of my kids were too thrilled with Santa.

Dilly is pulling up now! I can't believe how big she's getting. I was fixing my coffee this morning and I turned around and there she was...standing up in her playpen. I asked everyone if they stood her up and everyone said no...the big girl did it all by herself!! She's been doing it all day now! She will be 9 months old this week. She thinks she is pretty big stuff! She's pretty cute stuff I'll tell you that!! Well, enough for now...I have so much to do today and I'm fighting a headache. Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Merry Christmas to you!! You blog looks great!