Friday, December 19, 2008

Sick, sick, sick

I have never been this sick. Me and my entire household have the stomach flu. Dilly started with it on Tuesday, then Katie on Wednesday and the the rest of us started with it yesterday morning. In 25 years of marriage we have never all been sick at the same time. Whew! I am somewhat better today...I am able to eat toast. I made a nice pot of coffee this morning, but I couldn't drink it. Robert and Wes went to work, but not because they felt like it. They are in the middle of harvest and they must be there. I am going to take some tylenol for my headache and try to take a little nap. We are supposed to do a little more Christmas shopping tonight, but I don't know if we will be up to it. Nighty night everybody!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chris had the flu last week after Todd's wedding. He was so sick. It took him about 3 days to get over it. Hope everyone is feeling better soon! Take care!