Friday, November 7, 2008

Love lives...

I have yet to talk about the love lives of my children in my new blog. My Farmer's Wife blog was riddled with goo goo eyes and broken hearts. I have 3 adult children...2 are in relationships.

Wes is in looooooooooooove. He has been dating Liz for 2 years and they talk about "when" they are married, but it looks as though it's still a ways off. Liz is a senior in college, but is planning on grad school and maybe medical school. Wes is already in his career. He is a farmer...on the family farm. He lives at home and spends all his money on gas to go see Liz, taking her out on dates and buying her gifts. He is consummed by her...totally in looooooove.

Katie is...I don't even know where to begin. She is a mom. She had a very short relationship with a loser during a rebellious weekend...no joke. She is the type that must try everything at least once...no matter what it is. And so, she is a mom. Anyway, she is dating a nice guy that we all like alot. Wes and Liz used to hang out with a couple (Mike & Kit) and now they are splitsville and a brokenhearted Mike started hanging around here alot and bada bing...he falls for Katie. Then Katie fell for Mike. Now they are a cute couple. He lives an hour away, so he comes over on Friday after work and stays the whole weekend. He sleeps downstairs on the couch... I do check, regardless, I made Katie get on birth control, just in case.

Betsy...no love life at all. It's not pathetic, she's just not interested in anyone. She's pretty and funny and single! I'm sure she will find someone...Lord help him.

2 comments:

Kelly Dawn said...

i love reading about your kiddos...so the boy finally has settled down huh? and Betsy is particular.. thats a good thing :)

left you a present over at my blog...go check it out.. :)

Kelly

Leslie said...

Awww.. they sound like happy kids. : )