Friday, November 14, 2008

I guess I'm a Superior Scribbler...Thanks Kelly


My blogger friend Kelly has awarded me the Superior Scribbler Award. I'm very honored even though I'm not quite sure why she picked me! Thank you Kelly! I am also going to pass this award on to a few of the blogs that I follow. If you have been chosen, then you will need to do the following:
1.Post the award on your blog.
2.Link back to that sweet Country Girl that gave it to you.
3.Link back to the originating post.
4.Pass it on to 5 deserving folks.
5.Post the rules for the recipients.

The Barba Family - This is my cousin Amy's blog. Amy just got married this summer and is expecting her first baby. It's so exciting to watch her baby bump grow. Amy is quite a bit younger than me, but she and I look the most alike in our family.

The Story of All My E's - I love following this blog even though I have never commented and Nicole probably doesn't even know that I'm following her blog! This sweet family adopted a little baby girl from China and this blog is all about their journey.

A Year of Crock Potting - Stephanie has a very ambitious blog about 365 days of crockpotting. It is very informative and even exciting to see what she comes up with to make in her crockpot every day! I have made several of her recipes and to tell you the truth...I don't know if I could keep it up, but she has just about done it! She's on day 319 today!

2807 Sunflower Lane - I love this woman! She is so festive and creative. She is a self-proclaimed Martha wanna be...and she posts pictures of everything! I love it. I think you should check her blog out...you won't be bored!

Crumbs in My Butter - "A good friend will see the crumbs in your butter and love you anyways, or love you even more because of them." That quote was taken directly from her blog. It's an adorable blog about a precious pastor's wife with a couple of adorable kids. She's funny and cute and just a joy to follow.

2 comments:

Kelly Dawn said...

ok i am SO gonna have to go check these out :) I already read ole sunflower lane :) but the rest are new to me :)

Leslie said...

Thank you Barbara. Great job with the award.