Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sign-waving granny!


Here we are! We are at one of the major intersections in small town America! Dilly did great. 2 hours of horn honking and exhaust fumes without shedding a single tear. She actually enjoyed herself. I on the other hand got a migraine. About 5 minutes after this picture was taken. I'm not joking. After about 20 minutes of arriving, the first migraine I've had in 2 years started. I was really bummed because I had NO pain meds with me...not even an aspirin. I really wanted to go home, but I wouldn't have been able to drive because I'm partially blind for the first 20 minutes of a migraine. My girls were having a ball on the other side of the street and the baby was content, so I just prayed and decided to suck it up. I can honestly say that although it was a migraine, it was nowhere near as bad as it could have been. Thankfully I was in the shade of a tall building! The honking brought tears to my eyes, but I was able to stay out there for an hour and a half after the headache started. I'm glad I did...it was worth it. Now if only McCain can pull it off! My hubby and Wes got out early this morning and voted. They said the line was long at our little precinct...Willow Oak Baptist Church in tiny little Mulberry, FL. He said he could feel the tension in the air...alot of minorities and rednecks mixed together...he's a drama queen. I'm waiting for the girls to get up and ready and we are going to run down to vote at about 10:00 am. GO VOTE PEOPLE! Have a good day! Bye.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so sorry you got a migraine. Hope you are feeling better today. Cute picture!! :)

Kelly Dawn said...

I voted in early voting LAST week :) Got in and out in less than 5 minutes! :) And you KNOW who I voted for :) Have one of those signs in my yard.. and mine says PRO LIFE VOTER FOR MCCAIN PALIN..

Kelly