Sunday, November 2, 2008

Campaigning tomorrow!

Tomorrow afternoon the girls and I are going to campaign for McCain/Palin on the street corner with several others from my church. We will be bringing Dilly in her stroller too. I'm very excited and although I don't think that my sign-waving will change anyone's mind about voting for McCain over Obama, I still feel as though a good turnout will boost McCain momentum in our small town. Plant City is a very small town in central Florida. It is famous for it's multitude of strawberry farms and it's annual Strawberry Festival. We have a church on every corner ... even a Scientology Center! Our towns folk are mostly hard working, God-fearing, conservatives... of which I consider myself to be one. I am concerned about the rest of my state, not to mention my country, but all in all, no matter the outcome on Tuesday, I have come to one conclusion: God will still be God, He will still be on His throne, I will still be the daughter of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords...what more could I ask for. I encourage you all as americans to get out and vote...but most importantly, be sure that God is on the throne of your life...be sure that He is your King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and then your future will be safe and secure in Him. God bless you all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris and I will be getting to the polls at 6am on Tuesday morning. They say the lines are going to be long so we want to get there early (and go before Chris has to go to work). There are only a FEW things that I will get up early for one being Christmas morning and now getting to the polls to vote for McCain/Palin. Have fun campaigning!!

Kelly Dawn said...

I ALREADY VOTED :) Guess which one I voted for? :) Come on I betcha cant guess ;) love ya

Kelly

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Yes you are right regardless of who our new President is there will always be someone higher to answer to.
Hope you have a great day tomorrow.
Take care, Chrissie