Friday, October 31, 2008


It's Dylann's first Halloween! Isn't she the sweetest little penguin you've ever seen!! She wasn't very happy about the costume, but she did sit still for a few pics. We took her to 3 of our neighbors houses and that was about all she could handle. She is already in bed! We're just about out of candy, so we'll be turning the light out shortly. We have a scary movie to watch...I won't make it, I hate scary movies! That's ok, I'm exhausted and I think I'm gonna go to bed early!

3 comments:

Kelly Dawn said...

awww how flippin cute! I still had trick or treaters 30 minutes ago....they were still ringin my doorbell at 10 oclock....

Kelly

Kindyland said...

That is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. :)

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

She's a doll. Such a cute costume. At that age, we did the same thing just went to show a couple of neighbors and then all the grandparents and great aunts. That was it.
Take care, Chrissie