Thursday, October 23, 2008

Babble...babble


Well, another day. I stress-ate a little yesterday. I think today will be better...less stress since the puppies are gone. It's 7:30 am...so far, so good.
The girls and I are taking Dilly Bug to the pumpkin patch this morning. I plan to bring my camera, so I'll have a great slideshow to add this afternoon. We bought her a cute outfit to wear, but it has long sleeves...hopefully it won't be too hot! You never know in Florida. This Saturday is the Fall Festival at our church. I'll bring my camera for that too, I don't want to miss Dylann's first pony ride! Robert bought her a horse right after she was born, so she needs to practice! Common sence doesn't exist in his world, he's putting a big wooden playground in our backyard for her for Christmas! Who cares that she'll only be 9 months old! She'll grow into it!
Well, I've babbled on long enough. It's time to get some work done around here.

No comments: