Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Diet update

Ok, so we started the diet last Tuesday. We, oh forget it, I'm gonna write about me...just me. I did great for the first 4 days, then the weekend hit and I did pretty good over the weekend. Not too many bad choices and I did do my exercise every day. Then Monday I had jury duty and I was at the courthouse from 7:45 am to 5:00 pm and I had to eat lunch at a diner. I had a sandwhich and ate it like a salad tossing the bread out...I did have a teeny tiny bag of chips, but other than that I did fine. By the time I got home I was ready to eat the dog, so I grabbed a quick bowl of fiber cereal to sooth the beast and then later I had a shrimp kabob and some southern cooked yellow squash made with bacon and onions and I licked the bowl clean. I didn't pig out, just a small bowl, but I enjoyed every bite. I didn't exercise at all that day, but I don't hate myself for it...it's ok to miss a day. Today I have done well and I feel like I'm back on track...except I haven't done the exercise video because I've had to ice my knee every night since starting the darn videos due to all the lunges! My poor knees can't handle lunging anymore. I guess I'll have to modify that portion of the videos too. Before long I'll have modified them so much that I could sell my own video series for those with bad knees and heavy breathing! I have 3 more days till the 10 day challenge is up and I can weigh...I'll let you all know how it goes!!

1 comment:

Kelly Dawn said...

my kadie and i have lost 6 lbs...neener neener neener...

Kelly