Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baby is doing better today.

We had another long night, but at least Katie was home and she and I took turns sleeping with Dylann. She was scorching hot again all night long, but is only slightly warm right now. She's been cranky and fussy all day, but I can deal with that as long as the fever is gone. Katie being a new mom started to panic when she felt how hot she was in the middle of the night. I remember those days and so I know that there isn't much more we can do. We have her on antibiotics and baby fever reducer. We are also trying to keep her drinking the pedialyte and wiping her down with cool rags. If she isn't better by tomorrow morning we will be taking her back to the doctor. She and Katie are both napping right now...I might join them!

1 comment:

Kelly Dawn said...

hope that baby is better today... You so should have taken pictures of the sick baby for later....but no pictures of baby throw up....ickkyyy....