Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Puppies WILL be gone in the morning!

I made an executive decision! I went to Tractor Supply and bought a 10 x 10 chain link dog pen! I called Robert and told him to swing by the store and pick it up in his truck on the way home...and he did! It's tied to the bed of his truck and tomorrow morning I am going to help him load these little pain in the neck dogs into the backseat!! It has been 2 days of pure hell at this house! One of my neighbors came by the house this evening (while I was out buying the pen) and told poor Besty (who was doing her best to keep the puppies entertained) that he was having a hard time relaxing on his back porch with all the howling and barking. I wish he had said something to me! I guess all my neighbors will be happy tomorrow, but not as happy as me!!

No comments: