Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Puppies are still here!!


It's tomorrow...... finally! I got up early to help Robert load these obnoxious puppies into his truck...I tried to look sad to see them go. HA! Was I ever surprised when he said he had to leave them home one more day...he has to build them a pen. One more day? A pen? A pen in one day? Kelli, I think I'm gonna do what you said you'd do...cry. They start "picking" (hubby is a tomato farmer) today...there will be no time for pen building. I am on my last nerve right now...at 7:35 am. (Here is a picture from yesterday when we introduced Macie and Dixie to our yorkie Squirt. Look how happy he is to see them, he's smiling!) On top of all that I slithered up onto the scale this morning for a sneak peak...I've lost 2 ounces in 8 days. I've been doing good on this diet! I've stuck pretty close to the 1000 calories per day and I've exercised almost every day! I've had to ice my knee every day!!! What the heck is going on. I'm not gonna quit...I want to look and feel better...I want a tummy tuck and a boob lift in the spring. Heeheehee.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

omg.. they are cute!

Ummm.. me too! for the Tummy tuck. I've been sucking at my own diet and exercising, I haven't been to the gym in a month. I have 2 months till my birthday .. and I recently told myself that I would give "me" a single digit size by them. Sheeesh.. I better get moving.
wtg on the weight loss.

Kelly Dawn said...

you know they are staying...lol...just face it and come to grips with it :) you know you love them already :) and squirt will be so sad to see them go... :)

Kelly

OMg I just realized that you posted 3 days in a row???? Are you ill? Should we call someone? ;)