Monday, October 6, 2008

It's about time

Well, I guess it's about time that I post...after all this is a blog...and I have had it for several months now. I had a journal on AOL for years and just found out that AOL is getting rid of their journals...wow, that's a big step! There are millions of journals on there. I had quite a little following for a while, but as I got busier and busier I posted less and less and eventually I lost contact with everyone. I was pretty obsessed with my journal for awhile and was contantly being made fun of by my family for spilling our "family guts" to total strangers...well, if the shoe fits! I have been inspired recently by my cousin Amy http://www.thebarbafamily.blogspot.com/ . She has the sweetest blog and it's followed by many in our extended family. My mom is always asking me if I've read Amy's blog lately. I'm sure she will be reading mine as well. Amy is a newlywed and began posting alot of recipes until she became pregnant and now we get to see her pregnancy progress. I am very interested in keeping up with her progress as I am a brand new grandmother and I documented every little detail of my Katie's progress...mostly in pictures...which I have since made into a book on http://www.picaboo.com/ It was VERY easy and I came out perfect. Well, as I'm sure I'm only talking to myself right now, I'm going to get going...lot's of dishes and laundry...yuck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Barbie! Thanks for your comment on my blog.
This is great! Now we can keep up with each other!
Welcome to the blogging world! BTW you can really tell that we are from the same family. We kind of look a like!! :) :)