Wednesday, October 15, 2008

An old friend

I am very excited today. I found an old friend...well it wasn't really lost, but I'd kinda pushed it to the back-burner of my busy life and today I resurrected it...my AOL Journal. I kept a journal for a couple of years and then as my life got busier, I just quit posting. I got an email from an old J-lander friend the other day and she gave me the directions to turn my AOL journal into a google blogspot and "wallah" (I made up the spelling for that!) it's here. It goes way back and I'm telling you, I'm having a ball catching up with my old life...soooo many changes!!!! It's crazy to see how funny I used to be...well, I probably still am, but haven't found my inner funny person in google-land yet. Well, if any old J-landers find me...hello again! I promise to be better at posting often...at least weekly!

1 comment:

Kelly Dawn said...

YEAH!! so glad you are back...what a cutie patootie baby!

Kelly