Friday, October 17, 2008

Update on Dilly Bug

Sweet little Dilly is gonna be fine. She has a cold, but because she is so croupy they put her on a short course of steroids. She'll be on them for about 5 days. She has never taken any medicine before and she HATES it! We are only giving her 1/2 teasp, but you'd think we were trying to pump kerosine into her! She gags and shudders...it's precious (of course I think everything she does is precious!) She was doing better this morning and her cough was less congested, so she is on the mend! I hate when they are sick, but I do enjoy the extra cuddle time they let you have! She's only 7 months old, but she is already trying to get down when you hold her too long...get down? Where the heck does she think she's gonna go? She can't even crawl yet! She hasn't even perfected sitting up! OOOooo we're gonna be in trouble when she walks!

2 comments:

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Have you tried to shot some meds in applesauce maybe even the flavored ones. She might take the meds better that way. I'm glad she is getting better. Poor thing.
Take care, Chrissie

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

I meant to tell you my grandson never crawled because I held him all the time. He went straight to cruising the furniture and then walking. I hope you already have the house plugs baby proofed. They find those first thing.
Take care, Chrissie