Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's cold!

Wow, what a shocker when I woke up this morning! It's in the 40's...bbrrrrr. I'm a Florida girl through and through and I can't stand to be cold! I had to put on slippers and a sweater over my jammies this morning. Dilly woke me up coughing this morning. I laid there waiting to see if her mama would get up and get her, but after about 15 minutes of it I figured she was probably ignoring her...she couldn't have not heard her. Last night at dinner Katie said that Dylann is exhausting!! My hubby and I looked at each other wide-eyed. Katie gets ticked off pretty easily so instead of making a snide comment I just said, "yeah, can you imagine if you lived alone and didn't have me to help!" ...it still ticked her off. Oh well, the truth hurts baby!

So, today I have no plans. Before I quit work I would have loved a day like today. Now that I'm home everyday, I feel as though I must clean the house on days like this. It needs it...so I will feel guilty if I don't do it! Then again...there's always tomorrow! ...and therein lies the problem! I'm not used to being home everyday...I worked for 24 years of my life and now I don't know how to be a housewife! I can manage an office like nobody's business, but I can't manage a house! It doesn't make sence. Does anyone out there have any house-management advise for me? I need a schedule...a mission for each day. Unfortunately I don't really care that much. I guess I'll go turn on Judge Judy.

1 comment:

Kelly Dawn said...

ok lmao....one room a day....do it early...get it outta the way....and dont make it the ktichen or you will doing it all damn day long...lol...