Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dylann is sick...honey love.



Here's a picture of my sweet baby girl...Dilly Bug. I took it this morning while she was watching BabyTV. She's not feeling well today. Her mommy has taken her to the doctor because she has had a croupy cough for several days now. I just thought it would be a good idea to go ahead and have her checked out before the doctor's office closes for the weekend. I don't know why, but it seems like my kids always got sick on the weekends. They haven't gotten home yet, but I'll be sure to post how she's doing later on.

I hope everyone likes alot of pictures, because I am the picture-taking-queen! I bought myself a Nikon D50 for Christmas 2 years ago. We were spending Christmas in Vermont and I wanted to document our trip with the best camera I could afford and it has been a.m.a.z.i.n.g.! So, I plan to put lots of pictures of Dylann on here...like it or not!

1 comment:

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

I would show off that angel too. I have a 3.5yo grandson and he is my only grandchild. Sorry to hear your sweetie is sick. Hope she gets all better. You sound like me telling my daughter to get them in before the weekend. Never visited your blog before I think I came over from Kelly Dawn's blog.
Take care, Chrissie