Friday, October 24, 2008

Rainy Day

It's a yucky rainy day, but I shouldn't complain because we really could use the rain. We are about to go into the Florida dry season and we haven't had much rain in the past couple of months. Dylann is at home with a fever. She was a little warm yesterday, but last night she was getting hot and this morning she was hot again. Her mama is staying home with her today. I work at my old job on Friday's to help out. I worked as an administrative assistant at my church for several years and when I quit this past June they didn't know if they would replace me with a full time person or a part time person. So, I've kind of helped out on Friday's since then and it's working pretty well. I am getting tired of it, but it's only for a few hours once a week and they are paying me, soooooo.......

Tomorrow I am going to the Gator game. We are Bull Gators and have really good seats with access to the clubhouse and a large buffet for free...it's very nice. It's about a 2 hour drive and although I love it once I get there, I'm not usually excited about it. I love my Saturday's... they're mine! So when I have to share them I get a little testy. Now that I'm not working it's harder for me to complain...isn't everyday mine? Yeah well.... tomorrow is the big Mt. Dora craft fair and I'd rather go there. I will have a great day...if Dilly is better it will be her first Gator game...a right of passage in our family. I'll take pictures, of course!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Dylann is so cute. Enjoy the Gator's game tomorrow. I feel the same way, i myself get testy when "my" days become someone else's. does that make sense.. lol. Have a good weekend.